20 April 2009

England day three

I am still catching up with time; it is 22:00hrs (10:00pm)local time (2pm AZ time) and I am still wide awake even after having a good stroll around Kelvedon again; this time with a camera!
Before setting off for Kelvedon I spent a leisurely morning reading the 'quality' newspapers.




Here are a sampling of the pictures I took in Kelvedon and Feering this afternoon.



The Sun Inn, Feering, just across the river Blackwater which is the village boundary.






below:A nesting swan near Grey's Mill, Kelvedon.


This is a very oblique view of the house in which I grew up.

There were just too many parked cars to take a decent shot.

The infamous Angel Corner (which is actually a double bend) now known as St Mary's Square. Viewed from London Road looking towards Colchester.

No comments:

Post a Comment